So here it is the middle of March, and I’m somehow just now getting around to reflecting on last year. I guess it’s true what they say: ” Better late than never.”
My 2012 was overall a wonderful year! It’s so crazy to me how quickly time passes as I get older. I remember growing up wishing for summer, and then wishing for school to start. Never satisfied….now I just wish there was MORE time!
So here’s what I was up to last year…
- Vegas! I even won some money!
- Celebrated one year with the man of my dreams
- Traveled to Spain for three weeks (first dip in the Mediterranean Sea)
- Watched a Barca vs Real Madrid Futball Game
- Spent six month apart from Adam (boo!)
- Bought a new car!
- Became an Aunt (check out my stud of a nephew)
- Made it all the way to the west coast, finally
- Found my career and true passion – Real Estate
- Ran my first half marathon
- Won my Fantasy Football League (beginner’s luck for sure)
- And I started this blog…
I’m looking forward to what’s in store for the rest of 2013!
PS The collage was made with http://www.photovisi.com.